Wednesday 27 July 2011

Buninyong TTT - July 24th 2011.

Sorry, no race report. Hawthorn CC Elite Team #1 - Unable to field a team to reach the start line on Sunday. DNS. All wasn't lost, I helped out SKCC. Read Grace's report HERE instead.







In the hotly contested Masters division, the TFM-Celtic boys had a few issues of their own, but hit the start line with four riders and went about defending their state TTT title. Nice work guys.



I'm back to the lab tomorrow for another V02 test and other human probing fun. I've signed up for a few weeks of lab-rat work on a bicycle. Being labelled a 'Time Trial Study' and the enticement of 1hr intervals indoors sounds like my kind of fun.

This Saturday is the Masters State ITT championships, which is the final round of the Cycling Victoria 2011 Masters IRTT Aggregate that I'm leading after three rounds. 20kms of all out for this one - they've given me #1 to wear too, always a motivator wearing that number.

Then back to Kew on Sunday for the third round of the DeVer ITT series, which I'm also in a good position in after wins in the first two rounds. I never think too much about Kew, it hurts way too much, every time.




Random Visual

Now I have a nutritionist now helping me fuel the motor, she wants to know all about what I eat.. So walking into a bakery in Stawell today and seeing this made me sad... and hungry! :)

FOUR types of lamingtons!!?? You cruel bastards!

No comments: